Beaver Day School
We are representing a school looking for Boys and Girls Varsity Assistant Lacrosse Coach for a private program in Chestnut Hill, MA. Looking for someone who can teach basic skills and create a positive team culture and work with kids individually to help them not only become better player, but better people as well.
- Position: Varsity Assistant Coach
- Practice: Monday to Friday from 3:45pm to 5:30pm
- Dates: 3/4 – 5/17
- $5,000 stipend for the season
- This includes coaching players, developing and implementing practice plans, scouting opponents, and assisting with game day preparation.
- Both coaches will also work to develop and maintain positive relationships with players and their families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement practice plans
- Coach players during practice and games
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with players and their families
- Assist with recruiting and evaluating potential players
- Help to maintain a positive and supportive team environment
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Coach
You must sign in to apply for this position.