We are representing a private school in Chicago who is looking for an Assistant Varsity Soccer Coach. Looking for an experienced coach who ideally has playing and coaching experience.
- Position: Varsity Assistant Soccer Coach
- Practice: Monday to Friday from 330-630pm (1.5 hour practice)
- Feb 22 – May 23 (approximately)
- $2000+ for the season pending experience and pending position you’re hired for
- This includes coaching players, developing and implementing practice plans, scouting opponents, and assisting with game day preparation.
- Both coaches will also work to develop and maintain positive relationships with players and their families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement practice plans
- Coach players during practice and games
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with players and their families
- Assist with recruiting and evaluating potential players
- Help to maintain a positive and supportive team environment
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Coach
You must sign in to apply for this position.