CoachCorner is searching for a part-time Youth Sports Coach to train and develop the skills of young basketball players. The ideal candidate should have experience as a basketball player and coach and be able to create a fun and safe learning environment. This is an on-site role located From Palo Alto to San Jose to Fremont, CA. This is a non-competitive program that’s all fundamentals and skills based.
Monday to Friday from 1-5pm (1-2 classes per day)
Ages: Kids are 5-12 years old
Locations: Fremont and surrounding areas
Sports: Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, Tennis, Badminton!
- At least 1 years of coaching experience at the youth or high school level
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with youth players, parents, and fellow coaches
- Ability to motivate and inspire players to learn and develop their skills in a fun and safe environment
- Excellent knowledge of the rules and regulations of basketball and ability to teach fundamental skills to beginners
- Ability to work flexible hours during the week
You must sign in to apply for this position.